Aluminium is a lightweight, durable product with a baked enamel finish and is designed primarily for either short or long-term outdoor use. Although lightweight, it is one of the most robust sign materials available and comes in standard sheets of 4x8ft with thickness varying from 0.5mm to 3mm.
Aluminum signs can be displayed in several ways:
- Hanging or ceiling suspended.
- Direct on the existing fascia using studs.
- Cladding or aluminium boxes installed with RHS frames.
- Available as various types of 3D illuminated and non-illuminated signage.
- It can be used in frontlit or backlit signs.
- Rust resistant.
- Elegant look.
- Weather resistant.
- Long life compared to acrylic and GI signage.
Aluminium signs can be used in the various ways, including:
- Retail signs.
- Traffic and other directional boxes.
- Cladding and signage boxes.
- BOH signs.
- Novotel Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Marlin Furniture, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Leo Burnett , Dubai Media City
- Jamil Fashions, Al Wahda Mall, Sharjah
- Dubai Properties, Dubai Media City
- Aptech, Dubai Media City
- Samsung, Dubai Media City
- Ten Sports, Dubai Media City
- MBC, Dubai Media City