Architectural signage has three major components; exterior signs, directories, and interior signs.
Exterior signs are primarily used as identification signs as well as for directional and regulatory requirements.
Directories are essential guides for people on any transportation system in order that they can identify the direction of their destination and navigate their way there.
Interior signs inform, direct and control the movement of people in your facility. Interior signage systems must address many issues, such as flexibility for future expansion and ease of installation and maintenance.
Architectural signage can be installed in several ways
- Direct on the existing fascia using studs
- Double-sided tape
- Free standing
- Using concrete foundation
Architectural signage can be used in various ways, including:
- Directories - room ID signs
- Corporate identity signage
- Exterior illuminated signs
- Exterior or monument signs
- Interior sign systems
- Life safety/evacuation signage
- Dimensional letters/logos
- Traffic/parking signs
- Informational signs
- Way finding signs
These signs are custom made keeping in mind the type of project whether it be a hospital, university, municipal building, hotel or wherever, to address the need of facility. We employ our extensive knowledge and experience to create the right signage for the location and purpose.
We offer one year’s free maintenance for all illuminated signage supplied by ENG. At the end of the first year, clients can opt to extend our maintenance services by taking out an annual maintenance contract. Our maintenance division also specialises in providing after sales service for external, non-illuminated products.
- Novotel Hotel – Near Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai
- Fairmont Hotel – Sheikh Zayed Road
- Ibis – Near Dubai World Trade Center
- Al Murooj Rotana Hotel – 1st Interchange Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Traders Hotel – Deira Dubai
- Madinat Jumeirah – Jumeirah, Dubai
- Shangri la – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Grosvenor House – Marina Area, Dubai