Backlit Neon Signs
Backlit neon signs are designed to attract attention, even while you sleep.
Backlit neon signs are normally three dimensional letters produced from metals such as aluminum or stainless steel. The letters are illuminated from inside using neon, cold cathode or LED, depending on the client’s requirement. As the letters are opaque and backed with clear acrylic, light only passes through the rear of the letters, giving a halo effect. The letters are installed on spacers (generally 25mm) so that they protrude and allow this halo effect. Double line neon is recommended for most backlit signs.
- Shop fronts
We offer one year’s free maintenance for all illuminated signage supplied by ENG. At the end of the first year, clients can opt to extend our maintenance services by taking out an annual maintenance contract. Our maintenance division also specialises in providing after sales service for external, non-illuminated products.
- Dagama Restaurant - opposite Aviation Club, Dubai
- Leo Burnett – Dubai Media City, Dubai
- Star com – Dubai Media City, Dubai
- Radission SaS – Dubai Media City, Dubai
- Al Raya Hotel Apartments – Mankhool Burdubai, Dubai
- Jashanmal Stores– across UAE
- Dubai Festival City, Marina Mall, Dubai & Sahara Centre
- Western Furniture – Al Jabeel Road, Dubai
- Amlak Finance – Emaar Business Park, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai