ENG is the leading flex-face sign maker in the region, delivering colours and imagery that last through years of prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and dew. Superior technology has made colourful flex-face signs an affordable alternative to simple vinyl signage.
Flex-face is a flexible material that is used for either illuminated or non-illuminated signs. The flex face fascia is generally attached to an aluminum extrusion tensioning or stapling system and is either fixed directly on the fascia or on an illuminated sign box. Available in many shapes and sizes, flex face signs can be tailor made to suit your specific requirements
Flex-face signs can be displayed in several ways:
- Hanging or ceiling suspended.
- Direct onto the existing fascia.
- On the rooftop.
- On a unipole
- Direct on the existing fascia using support structures.
- Flex-face signs can be as large as you require.
- Illumination inside this type of signage casing gives brilliant results with a nice smooth uniform spread of illumination.
Flex-face signs can be used in the various places, including
- Shop fronts
- Service stations
- Suspended from the ceiling
We offer one year’s free maintenance for all illuminated signage supplied by ENG. At the end of the first year, clients can opt to extend our maintenance services by taking out an annual maintenance contract. Our maintenance division also specialises in providing after sales service for external, non-illuminated products.
- Union National Bank across UAE
- Abu Dhabi First Gulf Bank – across UAE
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank – across UAE
- Barclays Bank – Sheikh Zayed Road
- Standard Chartered Bank – Jumeirah, Dubai
- Emaar Business Park National Bank of Um Al Quwain – Aweer, Dubai & Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
- Black & Decker, Dubai & Sharjah
- Savoy Crest – Burdubai, Dubai