Over the years, ENG has designed, manufactured and installed numerous illuminated signs for various projects in the Middle East. Illuminated signs are more effective because each is highly customized to blend perfectly with the surroundings and meet all the needs of your business effectively.
Currently, this classic display concept is back in high demand. In addition to its highly attractive power, it never disappoints to perform its core objective: to inform people.
Illuminated signs can be displayed in several ways:
- Direct onto the existing fascia using studs (backlit).
- Direct onto the existing fascia (front-lit).
- On rooftops.
- Shop fronts.
- Are specially designed for illumination purposes only.
- Can be made from either lightweight or heavyweight materials.
- Are fabricated to be stronger and more durable.
- Do not expand or contract in variable temperatures.
- Can be cut into any letter shapes or logo designs.
- Can be customized to complement any environment.
- Are safe to touch and clean.
- Are extremely low on power consumption.
- Can be designed in any colour.
Illuminated signs can be used in various places, including:
- Shopping centers & malls
We offer one year’s free maintenance for all illuminated signage supplied by ENG. At the end of the first year, clients can opt to extend our maintenance services by taking out an annual maintenance contract. Our maintenance division also specialises in providing after sales service for external, non-illuminated products.
- Western Furniture Store– Sheik Zayed Road, Dubai
- Dubai Flower Centre – Dubai Cargo Village
- City Season Hotel Apartments – Deira, Dubai
- Choithram – Abu Dhabi & Jumeirah, Dubai
- Bin Hendi Avenue – Deira, Dubai
- Dafza – Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Hamriya Free Zone – Umm Al Quwain
- Madi International – Garhoud, Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- Laussane Jewellers – Gold Souk
- Zaatar W Zeit – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Samsung – Dubai Media City
- Aptec – Dubai Media City, Dubai
- AME Info – Dubai Media City, Dubai
- Ten Sports – Dubai Media City, Dubai
- CNN – Dubai Media City, Dubai
- Jashanmal National – Al Ghurair Centre, Dubai & The Village, Dubai, Mall of Emirates
- LG – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai & Deira Dubai