LED Illuminated Signs
As the field of communication grows, businesses are trying innovate new ways to attract and retain customers. On-site branding has become the most strategic tool for conveying your message to customers. It has become imperative that well-designed, aesthetically pleasing signage is displayed to help those unfamiliar with a site or facility to find the way to their destination or to make a purchase decision.
LEDs are the newest technology in internal communications, not to mention one of the most popular due to their advantages over many other styles of signage.
- Are significantly more energy-efficient than incandescent bulbs.
- Can emit light of any color without the use of the color filters required by traditional lighting methods.
- Have an extremely long life span: typically ten years
- Gives off much less heat than incandescent light bulbs with a similar light output.
- Light up very quickly. A typical red indicator LED will achieve full brightness in microseconds, or possibly less if it’s used for communication devices.
- Offer excellent visibility, even in daylight.
- Have a long life and are virtually maintenance free.
- Are simple to install.
- Are safe to touch and clean.
- Have an extremely low power consumption.
- Interior décor
- Edge-lit signs
- Architectural lighting
- Continuity indicators
We offer one year’s free maintenance for all illuminated signage supplied by ENG. At the end of the first year, clients can opt to extend our maintenance services by taking out an annual maintenance contract. Our maintenance division also specialises in providing after sales service for external, non-illuminated products.
- Giordano Junior - Al Ghurair City Deira, Dubai
- Quartermile – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Sun Insurance – Rolla Mall, Sharjah
- Escada Sports – New Burjuman, Dubai
- The Body Shop – Wafi Mall, IBN Batuta, Mall of Emirates, Dubai
- Maya – Le Meridian – Dubai Marina
- Burger King – Dubai Festival City, Jumierah Beach Centre, Dubai
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank – Abu Dhabi & Karama Branch, Dubai
- Toyota – Fujairah,& Saud Bahwan, Buraimi, Oman
- Villa Moda – Emirates Tower, Dubai & Jimmy Mall, Al Ain
- Al Murooj Rotana Hotel – 1st Interchange Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai