Neon light is formed from glass tubes bent into specified shapes by trained glassworkers. The Decor can be of any colour and shape thus allowing maximum customisation to your image and decor.
Neon signs can be designed to be static displays, such as the ubiquitous open/closed signs in restaurants, or they can be animated. A series of different neon lights can be switched on and off to give the illusion of motion.
They are installed with the help of neon supporters that need transformers for illumination. Access panels should always be provided to enable installation of the transformers.
Neon decor can be used in various places, including:
- Shopping malls
- Retail outlets (shop fronts)
- Hotels and restaurants
We offer one year’s free maintenance for all illuminated signage supplied by ENG. At the end of the first year, clients can opt to extend our maintenance services by taking out an annual maintenance contract. Our maintenance division also specialises in providing after sales service for external, non-illuminated products.
- Al-Mulla Plaza – Deira, Dubai
- Grand Cineplex – Karama, Dubai
- Al Gurair Food Court –Al Ghurair Centre, Dubai
- Burjuman Center – Burjuman, Dubai
- Sharjah-City Center - Sharjah
- Ansar Mall – Sharjah
- Al-Tawun Mall – Sharjah
- Magic Planet – Mall of Emirates
- Marina Terrace –Marina, Dubai
- Dubai Marine Hotel –Jumeirah