Neon signs still embody the classic undertone of mystique and hospitality and can communicate your company’s brand message effectively, directly to the people that matter most: your customers.
Types of Neon signs
- Open neon signs
These are made of open neon tubes and are installed on a base material such as acrylic, aluminum or glass.
- GI Metal box type and Channel letters
These signs are made of GI metal and are illuminated with open neon. The side return of the box is around 250 mm and electrode wiring is contained within.
Neon illumination is categorized into the following types:
- Front and Backlit
- Affordable and can be produced quickly
- Applicable for various kinds of artwork
- Attractive and custom designed
- Easy to maintain
Neon signs can be used in various places, including:
- Shopping malls
- Retail outlets (shop fronts)
- Hotels and restaurants
We offer one year’s free maintenance for all illuminated signage supplied by ENG. At the end of the first year, clients can opt to extend our maintenance services by taking out an annual maintenance contract. Our maintenance division also specialises in providing after sales service for external, non-illuminated products.
- Al-Mulla Plaza - Deira, Dubai
- Grand Cineplex – Karama, Dubai
- Al Gurair Food Court – Al Ghurair Centre, Deira Dubai
- Burjuman Center – Burdubai Dubai
- Marine Hotel – Jumeirah, Dubai
- Sharjah City Center – Al Wahda, Sharjah
- Ansar Mall – Sharjah
- Al-Taawun Mall – Sharjah
- Magic Planet – Mall of Emirates, Dubai
- Land Mark – Mall of Emirates, Dubai & Dubai Festival City
- Marina Terrace – Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Dafza – Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Novotel – Near Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai
- Marcopolo Hotel – Deira, Dubai
- KFC – Deira City Centre, Dubai
- Hyatt – Deira, Dubai