Pylons, Monoliths and Totems
Pylons give a ubiquitous image and a powerful look to your company. Solidly constructed, a pylon sign will project your company’s image from afar and are an effective way to provide advanced notice for a location of business premises. Often, the first impression of your business is a pylon sign offering high impact.
This type of sign is mounted on a pole or poles and is typically installed with minimum of 8’ of clearance from the bottom of the sign to the ground. A pylon sign’s internal structural supports are made of suitable MS sections and a base plate. The entire structure is then hot dipped and galvanized for extended rust proofing. The sides and fascia are clad with ACM oralum according to color preferences.
- Graphics can be stencil cut, backed with acrylic and internally illuminated with fluorescent tubes. Or, vinyl/screen print graphics can be used with external illumination.
- The shape of the pylon sign can be customized according to client requirements and can be single or double-sided or triangular in shape.
- Negligible maintenance costs.
Pylons can be used in various places, including:
- Filling stations
- Manufacturing units
- Shopping malls
- Motor showrooms
- Eppco / Enoc – EPPCO / ENOC Gas Stations
- Emarat – Emarat Gas Stations
- Liberty Stores - Sharjah & Fujairah
- Gargash – Deira, Dubai
- Top Form – Al Ain
- Bin Hendi Avenue – Deira, Dubai
- Nissan – Deira, Dubai
- Ibis – Near Dubai World Trade Centre Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Union National Bank – Abu Dhabi
- First Gulf Bank – Abu Dhabi, Deira Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman
- SKM Airconditioning – Near National Paints, Sharjah
- Volvo – Jebel Ali
- General Civil Aviation – Abu Dhabi
- Shangri la Hotel – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Fairmont Hotel – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- RMD Middle East – Sharjah
- Taaza means Fresh – Satwa, Dubai
- Americana – UAE
- Etisalat – UAE
- SGS – Jebel Ali, Dubai & Fujairah
- Port Nad Al Shiba Park – Dubai - Al Ain Road
- Emirates Hospital – Jumeirah Road, Dubai