Stainless Steel Letters
Stainless Steel is a very versatile material. It can literally be used for years and remain stainless, meaning that these products have a significantly longer lifespan and lower maintenance costs, it also has a very high scrap value on decommissioning.
Stainless steel is produced using chromium and it is this material that makes it stainless and improves its resistance to corrosion. Other elements used in the production of stainless steel include nickel, nitrogen and molybdenum, and the uniting of these elements to form crystal structures produces a variety of useful properties for machining, welding and forming.
Stainless Steel letters come in two finishes: mirror finish and brush finish. Mirror finish is reflective and brush finish is more of a matt effect.
- Reception areas
- Mall entrances
- Shop fronts
- Front of house signs
- Jashanmal– Al Ghurair Centre Deira, Dubai
- Mall of Emirates, Dubai
- Al Ashram Investments – Al Ashram Towers, Dubai Creek
- Laussane Jewelers – Gold Souk Deira, Dubai
- Shangri-La Hotel – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Burjuman Centre – Burdubai, Dubai
- Traders Hotel – Deira, Dubai
- Emirates Tower – Sheikh Zayed, Road
- Nestle – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Burger King – Uptown Mall, Mirdiff
- Fairmont Hotel – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Villa – Near Dubai Media City, Dubai
- Dream Tower – Taawun Mall, Sharjah