Vacuum Moulded Signs
Vacuum moilded signs provide a deep dimensional look but are lightweight due to their hollow backs. They are easy to install and, with their crisp edges, offer an image of perfection.
These types of sign are made from single piece of acrylic, which can be molded with the support of an MDF or wooden mould, and are produced without any joints. Such signs are made to suit client requirements and are manufactured in bulk quantity. They are mainly used for logos requiring 3D effects and can be illuminated or non-illuminated and finished in the client’s color choice. The fascia can also be masked and sprayed with a special type of acrylic, translucent paint. The side return of these signs can be either stainless steel or aluminum.
- Wall mounted
- Suspended from the ceiling
- Free standing
- Gives a deep dimensional look
Vacuum moulded signs can be used in various places, including:
- Shopping malls
- Shop fronts
- Service stations
We offer one year’s free maintenance for all illuminated signage supplied by ENG. At the end of the first year, clients can opt to extend our maintenance services by taking out an annual maintenance contract. Our maintenance division also specialises in providing after sales service for external, non-illuminated products.
- Burger King – Uptown Mall
- McDonalds – Al Wahda, Sharjah
- Mikyajy Store– Ansar Mall, Sharjah,
- Deira City Centre, Dubai
- Magic Planet – Mall of Emirates, Dubai
- Apple bee’s – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- HSBC – Jumeirah Road, Dubai
- EHS - Jebel Ali, Dubai
- Schneider Electric - Jebel Ali, Dubai
- Star Mart (Enoc / Eppco) – Eppco Gas Stations