Vinyl is the material best known for its long lasting ability and its durability against all sorts of weather conditions. Vinyl is now coming into fashion for high-end interior designs, including use in signage and cars graphics and many more applications
Types of Vinyl lettering
The various types of vinyl are:
- Translucent - used for a fascia of illuminated letters, so that the light can pass through.
- Opaque - does not allow light to pass through and so is for non-illuminated signs.
- Reflective - can be used for traffic signs and emergency exits.
- Fluorescent - can be used for high visibility markings.
- Can be used internally or externally.
- Stick to most flat, non-coarse surfaces in seconds.
- Easy to install
- Negligible maintenance requirements.
Vinyl lettering can be used on various surfaces, including:
- Acrylic fascia
- flex-face fascia
- Glass signs
- ACM panels
- Trucks and cars
We offer one year’s free maintenance for all illuminated signage supplied by ENG. At the end of the first year, clients can opt to extend our maintenance services by taking out an annual maintenance contract. Our maintenance division also specialises in providing after sales service for external, non-illuminated products.
- Royal Meridien Hotel – Dubai Marina
- Buy N Let Retail Chain
- Grosvenor House, Dubai Marina
- Dubai Flower Centre – Dubai Cargo Airport
- Marina Heights Tower – Dubai Marina
- Dubai Air Wing Project – Dubai Airport
- Dubai International Airport – Rashidiya, Dubai